WELCOME to the new home for my blog! It’s not completely finished yet, but you can move around without breaking anything. Over the past weeks, I have been moving all the posts from the old place (http://myjourneytome-thediscovery.blogspot.com) to this place. Of course, the posts are no longer in chronological order, but you will find the original post date at the bottom of each post. I didn’t have time to move my trademark smilies, but I will be putting them on this blog. Oh, and if you followed this blog at the old place, you will have to enter your email here at the right to keep getting email updates.
Here’s a quick tour of this new place:
- Name/Address: The name of the blog is new, myjourneytome-thediscovery, and so is its address: www.myjourneytome-thediscovery.com
- Photo: At the top, you see a picture of an airplane taxing down the runway at the airport in St. Martin. I took this picture on my cruise to St. Martin and since the plane was off on a journey to somewhere, I thought it matched perfectly with the name of the blog.
- Guest Blog/Interview: You will find all the guest blogs and interviews together here. Both my guest blogs for others and people who guest blogged for me are there.
- Reading4Champions Book Club: You will find all the old and new postings there.
- Categories: This new section will help you find a post faster.
- Search: This new section lets you instantly find posts by typing its name in the box.
- Blogroll: This new section has the links for the blogs I read.
- Featured Posts: Found at the bottom will be the featured posts for the month.
Of course, pics from Photographic Expressions are here. The transfer to this new place is about 95% complete so let me know if you see something wrong so I can fix it. And after the transfer is complete, there will be upgrades to enhance your reading of this blog. I am excited about this new location and all the new things to come!
Question for Comment: What do like about this new home? What can be improved?